BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*We were Friends .. We were Lovers .. We are Nothing*

“I love you”…I said it once silently inside me while I was setting listening to your words and thoughts … these words which made me fall for you … unlike so much people I met before ,you were the only one who made me cry, confused, shivering at night, you were the only one who made me fall…

We were close in sometimes, you promised that you’ll never let go of me, you were always beside me and saying bright hopes, you made me believe in things, you made me change … you were like a February song, keeping me warm … when I was seeing you, my heart was shaking inside, my words fainting in my mind and all I do was smiling to calm …

You were giving me signs that you care, words and actions, calls and massages … I loved you so clear like the wind of the night and I thought you did, but suddenly something happened, all this, is gone … why you were this cruel like the summer sun burning my skin, you gave me hope then take it away … I was good to you, trusted you but you were bad even as a friend …

I couldn’t understand why such a thing would happen to me …, all I could see that you were the one who wounded me the most … but once I move on, I find my heart, my mind so clear to you and all this doesn’t matter, I was white and soft, so forgetting … because I really love, so I easy forgive … I always give a chance, I live my life by an open heart and it’s never closed, live my life by love so I never wait for returns …

Nour Badr
Thursday, 16/10/2008 at 12:30

0 comments: