BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Special Moments


When I set this evening on the beach, watching the sunset, the red sky mixed with my broken heart's blood, and the choppy see moving by the storm of my heart, I remembered you in that moment when we were together while you whispered in my ears "I love you"; those words went through my heart as a symphony making it dance.. The golden rays of the sun shining on your soft skin , The wind moving your hair on my face, all that just made me fall...

Oooh, that was the time when I was alive, but now, after you left me like that, I feel lost in this world, just like a lonely stick facing the wind all alone, my life became a continuous rain without rainbow, a permanent sunset without rising. The sun is disappearing in the blue sea, but with the last light ,it stopped and my life stopped with it, I'm still living in your memory which will never die….

Hhhh, the life is so cruel without you .. if you just come back to me, the sun will rise again with its white clear light; I can no longer survive in the darkness while feeling cold and lonely.. That kills me .. I wanna your shiny smile back, the bright look in your eyes .. I wanna hear your voice singing and the flowers swaying with it .. I wanna your endless love to be stronger.. I wanna feel that I'm alive not only remains which the wind takes with its way …… I want you….


Nour 23/1/2007
editing : 20/3/2007


0 comments: