BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Waiting ...


this is a poem neve and me wrote ... i found it wonderful not just the poem but also that i do it wiz my sweet Nour ...
neve, thank you for sharing me this beautiful moments and thank you for beeing neveen and my friend ...
... "you are like the golden dust in the air that's gives me insperatioin" ...

********

I am Waitting for your touch to bring me Back to life..
With this blue dark rose, im waiting for you ...
With this bloody tears and my broken heart,
With each single breath, im waiting for you ...

With the memories of each Breath I Breath...
With my Heart on my palm...
With yearning for your air to breath.. I am waiting

With everyday i wait for you,
I imagin that you standing on my door ...
"knock knock" is that you? ...
And it's like yesterday, it's just the empty way ...
With everyday i wait for you,
I dream of you kissing me and sway ...

With Every tear drop I wait ..
With every Wind touching my face ..
I pray that you return to me ...

Under the silver moon we used to kiss...
With evey ray of the sun .. I send you a bless...
Be safe for me... be the man I always knew...
I love you... Come back to me...

You left me to the darkeness ...
You left me to the loneliness ...
Your face visits me only in my dreams ...
My life became always in fall
And my heart is bleeding through my tears ...
With all this, Im waiting for you ...

Waitting is a sweet glass of sorrow I drunk...
Waiting is a old window with a view and ghost of picture in my head ...
And with all of this, Im still waiting for you ...

Nour & Neveen
25/10/2008, sat.

0 comments: