BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sinai - North Sinai - Areesh

As Sinai is the Heart of Misr "Egypt" .. It Also my Heart.

Where are Beauty, Virginity, Sea, Free sky and The Red thin Line between Us and Palestine. Where Life, Peace, War, smell of Pure blood, Sacrifices, Olive and Palms. Where none weapon in our hands, UN., Tunnels to Gaza, spying, hard investment and Heavy Security presence.

I went there three times till now, and i saw this with my naked eye and closer too. But the first time was the sensitive point that fire it all inside me. To cross Suez Canal to the other side .. it's something else.

I went There and left my Heart promising to come back to be with him "My Heart"

Nour Badr
Wednesday
15/9/2010

the next day after returning


0 comments: