BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

After four days ..

Today is April 2 .. I can't Believe that!
I don't know what will happen in my coming Birthday .. I bet it'll be the same here or there; same people, same acts, same words that I don't even know if it's honest from the heart or some kind of job to do.


I wanna red candle.


I know something -i hope- for sure. I'll make something different to myself this day. something special and I love and maybe alone too. even if I bought a rose. I wanna do in unexpected way. i know something else too, I'll write or put or do something here in "M i N e" and there "my Arabic blog" to be really mine. I'll wait and see what I'll bring to myself.

And hit the Music.



1 comments:

Nour Badr said...

Well, I really did ... Thanks to Romitta ...

LOVE U BABY