BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

(V) Remember, Remember .. The Fifth of November

The dawn of the fifth of November is about to break the dark, I dont know if Bigpen is going to "Bing .. Bing" or explod ... but:



Remember Remember .. The Fifth of November

Gunpowder, treason and polt.

I see no reason, Why gunpowder treason.

should ever be forgoten.


***

"A specail Thank You to my Dearest Imad, cause this video was a amazing Gift"







V: I can assure you, I mean you now harm.

Evey: Who are you?

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.

Evey: well, I can see that.

V: of course you can. I’m not questioning your power of observation, I’m merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Evey: oh, right.

V: but on this most Auspicious of nights permit me then, in lieu of the more Commonplace Soubriquet to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila in view a humble Vaudevillian veteran Cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage no mere veneer of vanity is a vanity vestige of vox populi now vacant vanished. However, this valorous visitation of bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal, virulent, vermin, van guarding, vice vouch safing the violently vicious and voracious voila of … (I’ve got lost here, and couldn’t catch him) …

The only vengeance; is verdict a vendetta held as a votive not in vain for the value and vera and veracity of such shall one day the vigilant and the virtuous ....

(he laughed ...)

verily this vichyssoise of verbiage most verbose, so let me simply add that's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V .

Evey: Are you a like crazy person?
V: I'm Quite sure they will say so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always REMEMBER
THE WONDERFULL Nour

Thank U for the WONDERFULLNESS that you are creating here My Dearest




excuse me to put a link from my blog about 'Gunpowder Plot' Heros!.

'Gunpowder Plot'

By: Crispijn van de Passe the Elder (1565-1637)

In the picture:
(here is it: http://imadasaalwa.blogspot.com/2009/07/gunpowder-plot-crispijn-van-de-passe.html)

Thomas Bates (died 1606), Conspirator.
Robert Catesby (1573-1605), Conspirator.
Guy Fawkes (1570-1606), Conspirator.
Thomas Percy (1560-1605), Organiser of the 'Gunpowder Plot'.
Robert Winter (died 1606), Conspirator.
Thomas Winter (1572-1606), Conspirator; brother of Robert Winter.
Christopher Wright (1570?-1605), Conspirator.
John Wright (1568?-1605), Conspirator; brother of Christopher Wright.

Nour Badr said...

Dont ask for promition Imad, That's your place, your home, your other space :)

so, I'll post it under the spot of light here to let all people see it and visit your post in your blog.

and I alwayes Remember The JazzMan of War ...
and Deeply Thanking you for bringing the Wonderfullness with your visit to my bog, Your Majesty :D