BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dust of Wishes


In some cloudy day, I was walking alone in the wet empty streets, wearing so many clothes, putting my hands in my jacket pockets, and my gray scarf is covering my hair and around my nick … my head was full of thoughts that was keeping me warm in front of this cold wind … the trees had empty branches except for little pinky and purple roses and they were falling already on me … there was a man who was cleaning the street from the fallen yellow leaves and roses, I don’t know why they're doing that … I like it to be there cause it gives the feeling of old beauty …

I was walking till I realize I passed my home, I didn’t mind so I kept walking … it's a so wonderful day and weather to me … suddenly, some crazy idea came into my head … I made sure that no one existed in the street, all markets and stores were closed, also every door and window, then I let go of my hair to the wind freely, opened my arms, closed my eyes and stand in the middle for a second, taking a deep breath with a big smile on my face .. During that, my scarf flied from my nick so I bent to take it to see my red shoes ... I was crazy enough to wear it today …

When I saw it, I wished that you were here to dance with me some tango like we used to do … I was holding my cell phone, so I turned on the music imagining you are here with me, one of your hands is holding mine and the other is around my waist and we started dancing … I was talking to you inside me… though you are far, I always feel you there in every step, every smile and every beat of my heart … I don’t know why I'm feeling safe and happy … maybe cause your words are totally honest, or maybe cause your voice is crossing the sky with your prayers to God …

It's been three hours and I was extremely living with my dance and the music, till it stopped, to realize that the light is about to disappear and darkness is going to be alive … so I went to my home taking a red rose from an old lady and when I get there, I held my pen and wrote to you this letter to tell you about this day and send you my golden dust of wishes … "love you forever" …

Nour Badr
Wednesday 2:00 mid night
Thursday 2:00 am

22/1/2009

0 comments: