BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yesterday, Today, Forever

Yesterday when I was there, you came with big smile on your face and Hello words … hugs, kisses and warm meeting … I had things to tell with you, things that I would never say with anyone but you … freely I spoken and you were totally listening … I showed you my tears I never share, you felt my heart beats that no one knows about it, you read my thoughts, you catch my flying dreams with me and I live in yours, you know my story …

I look into your eyes, so I know how grateful I am … when I was so emotional and breathless, you held me to give me the far hope … your words are something else to me, and I am talking to you feeling so safe like I am throwing all my problems in a dark cave … We have fun, we get sad, we became philosophers in life or had this bad day that made us fall apart but in the end of the day we have us …

Sometimes I am so lost, can't sleep or even speak … Sometimes I became bad person, silent as the grave, not even smile … but, it's much beautiful how you can stand me, and you take my hand and hold it so tight and walk with me with no word, and I am still as I am but believe me I am so happy inside that you are here with me, beside me … you give me the space that I need and the inside relief that you understand me … and when you're closed, sad, have no intention to speak or don’t want my existence, I let you know that I am here for you then set you free cause I think that's what we do…

My friend, my family, my everything … it's enough for me to know that you exist somewhere, near or far, here or there, cause that made me feel relieve … may be, at some point, we lost that feeling about us but the small details, our memories and the moments we share, make it come back to us again, after we lost our faith, life ensure that it lives in us and we live in it … "I love you, I need you, I'm missing you in every step I walk, every word I say and every breath I take" it's just things I say to express my infinite feeling for you … every day I live is a miracle, but I love you as the miracle of my day …



* * This is to my angelical best friends, HAPPY NEW YEAR as forever friends * *

Nour Badr
Sat. 20/12/08
Home


0 comments: